Updated as of December 20, 2007
This document describes how inthemorningofaday (we) treat personal information when you use our services, including information provided when you use our web site inthemorningofaday.
- Non-Information Activity. You can inform yourself about the events about global warming that has been posted by third parties on inthemorningofaday without having to deliver any personal information at inthemorningofaday .
- Information-Related Activity. Certain other activities on inthemorningofaday (like uploading information about events, getting news about recently posted events) require you to supply your email at inthemorningofaday. We only ask you for your email address to be able to perform the services stated above..
- Usage Information. We do not record information about your usage, such as when you use inthemorningofaday,
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online (as you upload information about an event.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Your email address is never displayed to other Users.
- Any other information about your event that you submit to inthemorningofaday may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We will, however, use your email address without further consent to inform you about upcoming events and we may use your email for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major inthemorningofaday Site changes or for User service purposes).
- We may use certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the inthemorningofaday Site and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We use log file information to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.
- You may, of course, decline to submit your email address through the inthemorningofaday Site, in which case you can still view the upcoming events listed on inthemorningofaday Site, but we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- You may update your email information at any time by sending an email to
- For more information about our privacy practices, please send an email to